Term of Services
We welcome You to a website (“Site”) associated with teeveenee.com, a supplier customized apparel and merchandise printing and products.
As updated from time to time as provided for herein, these Terms and Conditions govern Your access to and use of the Site, and Your purchase of Products (defined below) from Company. You should carefully read these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Site means that You have read and understand these Terms and Conditions, and that You have entered into a binding legal agreement with Company. If You do not accept and agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions You should discontinue Your use of the Site. If You are using the Site on behalf of Your employer or any other individual or entity, You represent and warrant that You have the authority to bind such employer, other individual or entity.
To the extent that terms and conditions associated with any Purchase Order or similar document are inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions of this Site, the present Terms and Conditions shall be controlling. Terms and conditions other than those contained herein or in a specific Purchase Order are hereby expressly disclaimed and effective only upon Company’s prior written approval.
“Apparel” means Company’s private label apparel Products or other Products produced by Company.
The “Company” means teeveenee.com and any and all related entities (e.g., affiliates and subsidiaries), and their respective members, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, attorneys, licensors and representatives.
“Content” means, without limitation, text, graphics, photos, graphs, artwork, marketing tools, marketing works, copyright-protectable subject matter, trademarks, service marks, illustrations, images, characters, logos, button icons, clip art, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software and software hyperlinks, video, music, or other audio clips, and any other information, materials or services that are accessible from the Site (e.g., that may be contained in, displayed on, downloaded from, or uploaded to the Site).
“Products” means any goods or products made available to You by Company on, by or through any Site, including Apparel and other customized or embellished merchandise.
“Services” means any services made available to You by Company on, by or through any Site.
“Site” includes the Site, all other Company owned or operated websites or sites, and all subsequent pages made available by or through the Site and such other Company websites. Please note, however, that the Site may contain links to third party websites or sites as discussed in more detail below. Once such a third party link has been accessed, a User is no longer accessing the Site.
“User” means a person who uses, or who has registered to use, the Site.
“You” and “Your” means You, an individual user using the Site, ordering any Products, or entering into the Agreement, or the individual or entity on whose behalf You use the Site, order any Products, or enter into the Agreement and encompasses all principal(s) or officers(s), partners, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, or authorized representatives thereof.
Your Use of the Site
The Site includes Content and other original works of authorship that are both proprietary and intellectual properties of the Company, its suppliers or licensors and are protected by both the terms of the Agreement as well as domestic and foreign contractual and intellectual property laws including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and right to privacy or publicity laws.
(1) Copyright. All Content included on the Site with the exception of Content You upload is the property of the Company, its suppliers, licensors, or their respective licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of the Company or its suppliers or licensors and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the Company, its suppliers, licensors or their respective licensors, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The respective owners and licensees of any copyrights included in the Site retain and reserve all of their rights related to such copyrights.
(2) Trademark. The Site may include various registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of the Company, its suppliers, licensors, or their respective licensors. The respective owners and licensees of any marks included in the Site retain and reserve all of their rights related to such marks.
(3) Patent. One or more patents may apply to the Site and to the features, products, and services accessible therein, including U.S. and foreign patents. Moreover, the Company may have various patents pending.
(4) Trade Secret. The Site may contain software or other information that is confidential and proprietary to the Company, and/or protected by the trade secret laws of the individual states of the United States and of foreign countries. As part of the Company’s efforts to maintain the secrecy of such information, You are prohibited from decompiling, reverse engineering and/or disassembling any portion or the whole of the Site.
(5) Rights to Privacy or Publicity. Using a broad definition, these legal concepts apply to the right of every individual to control any commercial use of his or her name, image, likeness, or some other aspect of identity, limited under (United States Federal law) by the First Amendment. An individual further has a qualified legal right to reasonable privacy in not having his or her private affairs made known or his or her likeness exhibited to the public having regard to habits, mode of living, and profession. These legal concepts are applied differently depending on the jurisdiction, but You should be cognizant and careful of an individual’s rights to privacy or publicity.
Through the Site, Company may make available to You certain Content, Services and Products. Company and/or its suppliers or licensors own and shall retain all rights, title and interests, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the Site, and all elements thereof. Except for the express licenses granted to You herein, You neither have nor acquire any rights, title or interests in or to the Site, or any element thereof.
The Company grants to You a personal, limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to:
(1) Use the Site as provided herein, until the Agreement is terminated;
(2) Access, load, store and operate the Site with browser software;
(3) Access, view, download, print, use, display and upload Content for use as provided herein;
(4) Display, download and print portions of the Site as necessary to investigate and/or purchase Product(s) and/or Service(s), subject to the limitations in the Agreement.
All rights not expressly granted by Company to You are retained by Company, and You may not use the Site and/or any element of the Site in any manner or for any purpose not expressly authorized by these Terms and Conditions. The rights granted to You do not include, and are not applicable to, the design or layout of the Site, which are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Notwithstanding the above, You shall NOT:
(1) Decompile, reverse engineer and/or disassemble and/or create derivative works from the Site;
(2) Remove, modify, hide, destroy, obscure or otherwise make unreadable or non-viewable any notice, legend, advice, watermark or other designation contained on or within the Site, component thereof or output therefrom, including, but not limited to, any and all copyright, trademark and patent designations, if any, contained on or within the Site;
(3) Upload, post, email, transmit, publish, re-publish, distribute, display or otherwise make available the Site to any third parties;
(4) Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, use the Site or any Content for any commercial, financial or other beneficial purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising, the exploitation, rental, lease, sale or resale of the Site or any Content, except that if You are permitted to upload or post Content in a manner that is otherwise consistent with the Agreement;
(5) For a period of more than twenty-four (24) hours, cache or otherwise temporarily store the Site or component thereof, on any server or other device used to communicate with individual personal computers or personal devices. Such limitation does not include cache which is automatically stored by an individual personal browser application;
(6) Store the accessed, used, or downloaded Site in any electronic, magnetic, optical or other format now known or hereinafter created for more than thirty (30) days;
(7) Assign, rent, lend, lease, sell, license, redistribute, republish, sublicense, transfer, export from the United States, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, extract components or create derivative works of the Site or any Content;
(8) (a) co-brand the Site, (b) “frame” or “mirror” the Site on any other server or Internet-based device, or authorize or engage any other party to do any of the foregoing, without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of the Company. For purposes of the Agreement, “co-brand” or “co-branding” means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute this site or content accessible within this site. You agree to cooperate with the Company in causing any unauthorized co-branding, framing or hyper-linking immediately to cease; or
(9) Use or reference Company’s address on your website or represent Company’s address as your own.
You agree not to use the Site to engage in any prohibited conduct. In general, prohibited conduct is any conduct that would be a criminal, civil or administrative violation of any applicable local, state, federal or international law, treaty, court order, ordinance, regulation or administrative rule. Prohibited conduct is also any conduct that is infringing, tortious or that is harmful to the Company or any other party or property; that violates another party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights; or that otherwise interferes with the operation, use or enjoyment of any Service, system or other property including the Site. Prohibited conduct includes, without limitation, using the Site to (i) intercept, divert or otherwise interfere with any communication; (ii) violate the security or integrity of, or gain unauthorized access to, the Site or any other Service, system or communication; (iii) impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any systems or infrastructure; (iv) unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, “spam,” chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (v) create a “mail drop” for such communications, or engage or permit email relay services; (vi) “spoof” or otherwise impersonate any other party, falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting one’s identity or affiliation in any way or forge, delete or alter any part of TCP/IP packet header or sender identification in any communication; (vii) commit fraud; (viii) harass or threaten any party, advocate or otherwise encourage violence against any government, organization, group, individual or property, or provide instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence; (ix) disseminate viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other code or programming intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; (x) send or receive any material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, tortious, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable; (xi) send or receive any material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability; (xii) send or receive material containing defamatory, false or libelous material; (xiii) send or receive any material that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy or publicity; (xiv) send or receive any material that You do not have a right to make available under law or contractual or fiduciary relationships; (xv) engage in conduct that would expose the Company to civil or criminal liability; (xvi) assist others in engaging in prohibited conduct. This list is not intended to be exhaustive.
The Site may include technological protection measures that effectively control access, reproduction or distribution of the proprietary or intellectual properties accessible through the Site. Any attempt to tamper or dismantle or circumvent these protections is a breach of the Agreement, and may be a violation of the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, and may subject the violator to civil and criminal penalties.
Links to and from other websites: The Site contains links to other websites, and other websites may contain links to the Site, such websites not being owned by, or under the direct control of, the Company (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are not under the control of the Company, and the Company does not endorse, is not affiliated with, and is not responsible for, any Linked Websites, including the functionality of the links to or from, Content or applications provided by or through, or privacy policies or other agreements included in, a Linked Website. Company has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in any Linked Websites. The Company is not responsible for licensing to You any Content or application provided by or through a Linked Website, and Your use of Content or application(s) provided by or through Linked Websites is governed solely by Your agreement, if any, with the owner and/or provider of the Linked Website. You use Linked Websites, and links to and from any third-party website, at Your sole risk. For example, the Company is not responsible for, without limitation, any incorrect data, errors in computation, improper transmission of data, or a security breach resulting from Your use of a Linked Website or a link to or from a Linked Website. The Company provides links to You only as a convenience, and You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against Company with respect to all Linked Websites.
The Company may use any actions performed on the Site and Content posted to the Site by Users to improve the Site, the use including, but not being limited to, collection, storage, display, aggregation, summarization, and any other processing of the posted Content or performed actions.
We try to display as accurately as possible the colors of our Products shown on the Site. Unfortunately, the actual colors You see will depend on Your monitor, and we do not guarantee that Your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. The colors shown on the Site are for reference only. Thus, the Company takes no responsibility whatsoever for any variances between the appearance of colors or graphics displayed on Your monitor and any finished Product.
Links to Other Web Sites and Services
The Company does not control the availability or content of any outside web sites, services, or resources to which this Site may link. Concerns regarding any such service, resource, or link should be directed to the particular outside service or resource. The Company does not necessarily endorse, sanction, or verify sites that link to the Company’s Site, even if any logo or mark of the Company is used as part of the link to this Site.
United States Digital Millennium Copyright (“DMCA”) Notices
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content available on our website teeveenee.com infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us the following information in writing via email email@example.com:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
To the Agreement. We have the right to modify this Agreement and any other Agreement or policy referenced in the Site, or linked to the Site, at any time. No advance notice is required for any such modification. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site following posting of any modification(s) to this Agreement shall be conclusively deemed an acceptance of all such modification(s). Your only remedy to any dissatisfaction with any modifications is to cease use of the Site as provided for above.
We have the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any portion thereof at any time, including the availability of any area of the Site without notice. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict Your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability.
In addition to our right to make modifications to the Site as set forth above, the Company reserves the right, for any reason or no reason at all, and in its sole discretion, to modify or remove any Content You have provided to the Site.
Teeveenee is not responsible for destination country tax and/or any duty charge that may incur. Customers will be held accountable for any restrictions, duties, taxes, and any other fees collected from the destination country.
Teeveenee will not be responsible for any Duties, Taxes, or Customs fees under any circumstances.
You shall purchase products in accordance with our price list in effect at the time of the order (less other discounts, if any). Default currency in our website is United States dollars. Prices included VAT. Prices are exclusive of all sales or use taxes, tariffs, customs, duties and other governmental charges. You shall pay or reimburse us for any and all such charges. Payment for products must be made without discount in United States dollars.
In the event You do not timely pay the amount due pursuant to any credit agreement we may have with You, You agree to pay a delinquent finance charge up to the maximum permitted by any applicable law of The United States. Payment of any such finance charge will not excuse or cure a breach or default for late payment. Any amounts not paid by the due date will be subject to a finance charge at a rate equal to the lesser of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate allowed by law.
Late payment of any amount shall be grounds for us to discontinue performance.
Payment shall not be considered final until freight charges and taxes billed to You have been paid.
You remain responsible for all shipping and handling charges including, without limitation, failure by a consignee to pay shipping charges, failure by any third party to pay shipping charges, an incorrect or invalid shipping account number, or incorrect contact information.
Sometime your account may be denied and you can not pay at our website due to recently global political situation. We apologize for this inconvenience!
All prices are subject to change without notice. Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability whatsoever if price change notices are not received. In the event of new taxes or legislation affecting the cost of Products, Company reserves the right to increase prices as it deems appropriate or necessary.
Return Policy and Incorrect Invoice or Statement
You agree to immediately examine any Product for defects upon receipt of delivery and before any alterations or embellishments are made.
You further agree to examine immediately upon receipt each and all of Company’s invoices and statements and that You will advise Company of any transaction disputes within ten (10) days of receipt.
Timely failure to notify Company of any dispute or defective Products shall constitute a complete waiver of any and all such disputes.
See more at Cancellations and Returns
Warranties, Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
Except as otherwise provided herein use of the site or the purchase of products is at your sole risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your use of the site, including but not limited to your having input your information. The company shall not be liable to you or anyone else if your information becomes disclosed through the act of a third party or through the negligence or deliberate action of the company. The company shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages under this agreement or based on your use of the site, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental, direct, indirect, attorneys’ fees, damages for loss of profits or loss of businsess, lost data, damage caused to your hardware or software, goodwill or other intangible losses or similar damages even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with the company arising out of or related to the site or the content, products or services offered through the site is to stop using the site, content, products and/or services and, if you have created an account, to cancel your account. In no event shall the company’s liability to you arising out of any kind of legal claim, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in any way connected with the site or any products or services offered through the site exceed the amount that you paid to the company for a particular product or service, if any.
The company’s liability (whether under the theories of breach of warranty or contract, negligence, strict liability or product liability) for its products shall be limited to, at the company’s option, repairing or replacing products found by the company to be defective. The company shall have no liability for the damages of any kind arising from the selection application, suitability or use of the products by anyone. By acceptance of products, you assume all liability for any damages that may result from use or misuse by you, your employees or by others. You shall indemnify the company against all liability or expense that may be sustained by the company as a result of any loss, damage, or injury. The liability of company for any product purchased is limited to a maximum of the value of that product. There are no other warranties, express, or implied with respect to any products or services, including but not limited to express or implied warranty or merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Company shall not be responsible or liable for labor, manufacturer defects, damage, incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
Company warrants only that a Product shall be free from material defects on the delivery date.
If any provision of the Agreement is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of the Agreement, and all provisions not affected by such invalidity shall remain in full force and effect.
This site is subject to US laws. The Company makes no representation that the Site or related information offered by the Company is appropriate or available in other locations. If You access the Site from locations outside of the US You do so on Your own initiative and at Your own risk, and You are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Software from the Site may further be subject to United States export controls. No Software from the Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any jurisdiction to which the U.S. has embargoed Products; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such jurisdiction or on any such list.
Many Products that have been imported into the United States cannot be exported to other countries. It is Your responsibility to check with any freight forwarder to confirm foreign documentation requirements and to verify that items to be exported will be released by customs at the final destination. Company is not responsible for providing this information or any documentation required to export Products purchased from Company or for re-importation to the United States.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to Your use of the Site, and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral, relating to Your use of the Site.
Your use of the Site shall be governed by this Agreement and to the extent that this Agreement conflicts with any other Agreement of the Company with respect to access to the Site, this Agreement shall control.
Company shall not be responsible or liable for any delay or failure in performing its obligations under this Agreement to the extent such delay or failure is the result of causes outside of its reasonable control, including, without limitation, power outages, accidents, strikes, fires, war or acts of God.
Please Contact Us
We are always happy to listen to Your comments, and answer Your questions. You may contact us by email as follows: email@example.com